Saturday, October 15, 2005

Finally I want to give my links that I feel adequately respond to the question “what are the practices/structures that give rise to the problem?”
http://www.globalissues.org/HumanRights/Media/Military.asp -I feel that this link is able to show how institutions are able to sugar-coat reasons for war. I think that the media is an institution that gives rise to our problem. For one because it already is aligned to various corporate counterparts, who have alignments back with the institutions. (This is what most lobbyist groups do in D.C., they push a corporate agenda, whose ultimate end is MONEY, mwoohaa, haa, haa)http://www.wichurches.org/board/statements/studyguide.doc - I came across this online. It is a sort of bible study/small group activity which has the people responding to the questions that we are asking. The statement declares the Wisconsin Council of Church’s’s intent to spread the knowledge of nonviolence in the

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home