Monday, October 24, 2005

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know what is going on with me. My brother had a child last Friday morning, this past Tuesday after class my brother called me and let me know that she had stopped breathing, and asked me to pray for her. Later he called me back and told me that she had been resuscitated, but did not know how bad she was. From then on the reports went from 90% survival rate on one day to on Friday my brother called me and told me that I needed to come home because they did not know how much longer they could keep her alive, and I needed to go home. I got to meet my niece for the first time yesterday, and today at 7:09 she passed away. I am sorry that I did not do any work on my blog but my thoughts, and heart have been elsewhere this week, I will not be in class this week either and would appreciate if someone could keep me up to date.

sincerely in His love,

Reed Webster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home