Monday, November 21, 2005

Hey folks,
I am sick!!!! And in New York!!!! I didn't realize we were presenting our topic tomorrow until Thursday night when I talked with Dave. I apologize for not being there.

Great input on the group blog. I agree with Josh and Jesse that we should be focusing on the final product of the wiki. I would be willing to do whatever needs to be done. I have been making little organizational changes and a couple of major changes to the wiki along the way, but I would be happy to do whatever is left.

We had discussed putting some images on our wiki. I would be happy to start searching for some good visuals to go along with what we have verbally posted. I will plan on that being some of my major contribution this week, unless I hear otherwise from anyone.

Again, I apologize for my absence tomorrow, but I know you guys will do a great job, and the ideas that I have contributed are already on the wiki.

Good luck, buena suerte. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and I'll see you guys in a week!

Jessi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home