Sunday, November 13, 2005

Wow, Lea!!! That is a ton of information. I appreciated your own personal testimony too. It would be helpful to have a little description of the websites you cited- I think those could be a great addition to some of the resources we have already posted on our wiki. Great work.

Side note- Josh, I hadn’t heard about the action taken against the Episcopal Church here in Pasadena. That is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! I would love to hear from some of the members of their community.

Reed- that was incredibly insightful and helpful. I basically just want to cut and paste it right onto our wiki! You did a great job of articulating your position, I don’t know that it needs much tweaking! I think it would be good to hear someone that holds a different perspective from you reply to the things that you wrote. Great work. Thanks for putting the time into that.

And for the rest of you folks, I didn’t see stuff on your blogs. You may be yet to post them tonight, but I am off to bed now. I would be interested to see how you took the reading for this week to apply to our topic. I took a shot and would love to hear if you think I’m off-base for making a connection like that.

Also, I wasn’t clear from your last posting, Jesse, what you wanted me to articulate for the wiki. Did it have to do with what shape I see the Kingdom of God taking? I would be happy to write something, I just wasn’t quite sure what you were after. Let me know.

Peace, my friends. See you on Tuesday. I may be a little late to class, so it would be great if someone could catch me up if something happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home